I received a necklace for Mother's Day 2013.I haven't even had the locket a year and one (1) rhinestone has fallen out and two (2) others have turned color.
When I contacted the company...they refused to help. I have several other pieces of jewelry that have rhinestones that I've owned for well over a year and still as beautiful as the day I purchased them. Sad and disappointed customer. I will never purchase an Origami product again!
Beautiful jewelry but of poor quality.
All I want is for the company to make it right.I don't think that's asking for much.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Origami Owl Necklace
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "First thing: I did my research I checked Angie's list, joined just for this move, checked the Better Business Bureau, plus any review web pages for NY metro area prior..."
- "I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago. I was assured that it would last for a long time. But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back..."
- "My husband purchased a heart diamond in 1993 from Kay’s and we have been getting it reset occasionally. Oct. 2014 he had it reset at Jared, associate of Kay’s,..."
- "I attend 24 Hour Fitness Club at 6380 West Sunset Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028. The showers and lockers are in need of repair and maintenance. Please repair the following: 1) lockers..."
- "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..."
- "I PHONED MANAGER JEFF LAST WK.. ASKED IF I CAME IN TO GET FRAMES DONE..COULD IT BE DONE THAT DAY...HE REPLIED IF IT'S NOT CUSTOM TO WHERE THEY HAD TO..."