Origami Owl - cheap rhinestones
I received a necklace for Mother's Day 2013.I haven't even had the locket a year and one (1) rhinestone has fallen out and two (2) others have turned color.
When I contacted the company...they refused to help. I have several other pieces of jewelry that have rhinestones that I've owned for well over a year and still as beautiful as the day I purchased them. Sad and disappointed customer. I will never purchase an Origami product again!
Beautiful jewelry but of poor quality.
All I want is for the company to make it right.I don't think that's asking for much.review #472950
You may also like
- "I've had my bracelet for 2 years! And it's tarnished! Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of..."
- "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "The service is bad. I know they must have been driving up in front of my house and tacking a sign that says they sprayed then *** without spraying...."
- "This company broke multiple items, bent wrought iron, antique furniture ruined. Over $9000 in damages and I get $200 wow. When the people unloaded the furniture in our new..."
- "We arrived at the Motel 6 on July 4, 2014 in Tampa, Florida. We were not treated with respect from the two employees that worked the night shift around 7...."
- "I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by..."
- "Moderators go on your private message and if you don't want to talk with them they banned you. And just bs what Joel says, you can get banned for..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."