2.7K views
Featured

I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping...

I got the package on time, just to open it and find someone else's order with my packing slip. Mothers Day is this weekend and I wanted to make sure I got the necklace on time... I called their customer service line to not even hear an apology. They did agree to overnight my actual order so I could have it before this weekend but there is no excuse.

The card inside that said "Carefully inspected and packed by...." made me much happier. I won't be buying another necklace or anything through them.

Review about: Origami Owl Necklace.

Comments

Sidney, Ohio, United States #1265002

Human error happens. You must be perfect and have never made a mistake then? They fixed the issue swiftly and that's what makes a great company.

I'm sorry I used to work for them and we never sold anu1 that kind of chain.

to Anonymous #1067283

Um, yes O2 DID sell that chain. Obviously you weren't doing your job because that is the large oval link chain! duh!

to Anonymous #1067372

I agree they DId sell this chain. I'm so tired of all these designers and people from the nest coming here bashing people for telling their experience.

obviously there is a big problem here and obviously origami is not going to do anything to fix the problem. A lot of people have the same complaints going back as far as 3 years! Wake up people!

how *** can you all be?! Never mind don't answer that because you will just make yourself look like a fool!

heaventrinity34

Hi I just wanted to say. ..

you go girl... Mine shattered and I never got a response to the original problem I had, to this day actually