Origami Owl - Completely Wrong

250 of 354 Origami Owl reviews

I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate...And then payed for expedited shipping...

I got the package on time, just to open it and find someone else's order with my packing slip. Mothers Day is this weekend and I wanted to make sure I got the necklace on time... I called their customer service line to not even hear an apology. They did agree to overnight my actual order so I could have it before this weekend but there is no excuse.

The card inside that said "Carefully inspected and packed by...." made me much happier.I won't be buying another necklace or anything through them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 10 Yes 10
250 of 354 Origami Owl reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 21, 2015 #975011

I'm sorry I used to work for them and we never sold anu1 that kind of chain.

0 4 Reply

Nov 21, 2015 #1067283

Um, yes O2 DID sell that chain. Obviously you weren't doing your job because that is the large oval link chain! duh!

3 1 Reply
Owlnomore15

Nov 21, 2015 #1067372

I agree they DId sell this chain. I'm so tired of all these designers and people from the nest coming here bashing people for telling their experience. obviously there is a big problem here and obviously origami is not going to do anything to fix the problem. A lot of people have the same complaints going back as far as 3 years! Wake up people! how *** can you all be?! Never mind don't answer that because you will just make yourself look like a fool!

3 0 Reply
heaventrinity34

Sep 17, 2014 #871763

Hi I just wanted to say. .. you go girl... Mine shattered and I never got a response to the original problem I had, to this day actually

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Origami Owl. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Origami Owl.
Filing a new complaint about
×