Origami Owl - Completely Wrong
I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate...And then payed for expedited shipping...
I got the package on time, just to open it and find someone else's order with my packing slip. Mothers Day is this weekend and I wanted to make sure I got the necklace on time... I called their customer service line to not even hear an apology. They did agree to overnight my actual order so I could have it before this weekend but there is no excuse.
The card inside that said "Carefully inspected and packed by...." made me much happier.I won't be buying another necklace or anything through them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "I bought these silver hoops with crystals at a craft fair where an Origami Owl consultant had a booth. I paid $28 for them, which I thought were a little..."
- "The other day I filled out a request for information from a specific used car dealer about a used BMW 3 Series I wanted to purchase for my girlfriend. ..."
- "My husband purchased a heart diamond in 1993 from Kay’s and we have been getting it reset occasionally. Oct. 2014 he had it reset at Jared, associate of Kay’s,..."
- "I ordered some items for Valentine Day, early, on 12/30/15. On the 6th, I realized they had not shipped as yet, so I requested a refund. Ironically, it was shipped..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."