Origami Owl - Crystal Hoops lose stones in 2 weeks, consultant stopped responding!
I bought these silver hoops with crystals at a craft fair where an Origami Owl consultant had a booth. I paid $28 for them, which I thought were a little high for something that wasn't even sterling. But I liked them a lot and they were the perfect size.
She said I was "saving" money because she doesn't charge shipping nor tax. Um, okay. I learned after that her saying this was just a marketing ploy to get me to buy them.
I wore them a lot, and 2 weeks into wearing them, I saw that they were missing crystals. There are copper and black holes instead where the crystals should be. I was stunned. 2 weeks and this happened? I never wore them in the water, just at work.
I contacted her and she said since it's under a 30 day warranty, she could replace them but she'd have to order them for me. I never heard back and she has never returned my emails. I called the company to complain but nothing happened either. I called again but was placed on hold. After 30 minutes, I gave up.
$28 wasted. Never buying their cheap, over priced costume jewelry again. No thanks. I found a different consultant from another jewelry company that sells the same one. They cost more but it has a LIFETIME guarantee. I'll take my business elsewhere and will not recommend Origami Owl to anyone else either. I'm in business so I know many people. Her loss. I got many compliments but I'll be sure to warn them all.
After reading the HUNDREDS of complaints on here, I can see that I am not alone with complaining about their bad quality pieces, lack of customer service. How do they even function as a business? They also have hundreds of complaints on BBB. I'm hitting them up next. I hope that they can make things better. I mean, doesn't anyone from their company read these??
SHAME ON YOU to the consultant for ignoring me. SHAME on the company for saying "we'll look into it" after I gave them the consultant's name and never hearing back!
And this is a Direct Sales Association accredited Business??? Does the DSA know how bad it is with them?? They should be kicked out and FINED.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Origami Owl Earrings
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "I was excited to see a bag of a Cracker Jack at Walmart, I love this stuff but was sad it wasn't in the little box anymore!I opened the bag..."
- "All UOP students need to go here for the best homework help online! They are the best service online. I highly reccomend them to anyone.aceyourcollegeclasses.com This site offers students in..."
- "I purchased these gorgeous earrings in October 16, 2016. I waited for forever for it to arrive, finally did and I wore them oh about only two times and then..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."