I bought these silver hoops with crystals at a craft fair where an Origami Owl consultant had a booth. I paid $28 for them, which I thought were a little high for something that wasn't even sterling. But I liked them a lot and they were the perfect size.
She said I was "saving" money because she doesn't charge shipping nor tax. Um, okay. I learned after that her saying this was just a marketing ploy to get me to buy them.
I wore them a lot, and 2 weeks into wearing them, I saw that they were missing crystals. There are copper and black holes instead where the crystals should be. I was stunned. 2 weeks and this happened? I never wore them in the water, just at work.
I contacted her and she said since it's under a 30 day warranty, she could replace them but she'd have to order them for me. I never heard back and she has never returned my emails. I called the company to complain but nothing happened either. I called again but was placed on hold. After 30 minutes, I gave up.
$28 wasted. Never buying their cheap, over priced costume jewelry again. No thanks. I found a different consultant from another jewelry company that sells the same one. They cost more but it has a LIFETIME guarantee. I'll take my business elsewhere and will not recommend Origami Owl to anyone else either. I'm in business so I know many people. Her loss. I got many compliments but I'll be sure to warn them all.
After reading the HUNDREDS of complaints on here, I can see that I am not alone with complaining about their bad quality pieces, lack of customer service. How do they even function as a business? They also have hundreds of complaints on BBB. I'm hitting them up next. I hope that they can make things better. I mean, doesn't anyone from their company read these??
SHAME ON YOU to the consultant for ignoring me. SHAME on the company for saying "we'll look into it" after I gave them the consultant's name and never hearing back!
And this is a Direct Sales Association accredited Business??? Does the DSA know how bad it is with them?? They should be kicked out and FINED.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Origami Owl Earrings
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "All UOP students need to go here for the best homework help online! They are the best service online. I highly reccomend them to anyone.aceyourcollegeclasses.com This site offers students in..."
- "I was excited to see a bag of a Cracker Jack at Walmart, I love this stuff but was sad it wasn't in the little box anymore!I opened the bag..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."