North Carolina, United States
100% full Not resolved

Cope and paste.

These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket came open and all of my little charms came out and went everywhere. This was so upsetting. I had to spend 20 minutes getting everything off of the floor with help of 15 to 20 people and still could not find all of the little parts. I spent over 100 bucks and lost it all. I contacted her and no response. Finally, I got he by email and told her what had happened, she scoffed and said it was something I had done that her things would not fall a part that I had made this whole thing up. Deana Leonhardt Kinman was very, very, rude...... Well, the speech was filmed and its on camera. She would not replace it that it was my fault. Bad business. I will be turning her over to the BBB.

Deana Leonhardt Kinman Deana Kinman

Review about: Origami Owl Locket.

Reason of review: Poor customer service & rude behavior.

I didn't like: Deana kinman poor service.

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

I don't know who wrote this about me, but it is completely FALSE!(and to post pictures of me as well...that's just wrong!) I have been an independent designer for over 4 yrs now.

I stand behind the product but most importantly I stand behind my reputation and I would NEVER let someone feel "ripped off" I would gladly return the money to anyone who wasnt completely satisfied.

This "customer" never contacted me.(actually I dont believe its an actual customer but someone who is just out to hurt my reputation) I have way more pleased customers/family/and friends that would stand up for me!

Montana, United States #1169124

And...you think they care about anyone.

They copied their whole collection from the original suppliers in the USA and sent everything to be copied in China.

Their made up story to suck people into selling and people believing they are authentic.They do not own anything they made

Hi,

Sorry for your experience.Are you sure what she sold you was the original origami owl??

There are many knock offs out there. But I will say, that I think the knock offs are much better, and only a few bucks!! I bought several different shapes and chains, and tons of the little charms from eBay. They all came from China.

And I haven't had one that has fallen apart yet. However, I did purchase a black wrist locket, with crystals around the circumference and it came with a really pretty crystal covered black leather strap, the lady said these were authentic origami owl products, I took a risk and ordered the set. I wore it maybe 3 times and the crystal layer was peeling away from the strap, and crystals were falling out of the circumference of the locket, I don't really wear it anymore because I don't like to wear junky looking jewelry and this looked like junk!

Just wanted to share my experience with you and let you know about eBay.

(in case you didn't know they had them on there. They are called "Living Lockets" or "Memory Lockets").

I hope your issue has gotten or gets resolved.

But just know that karma is real.Have a nice day!!

to Anonymous #1154163

They have very reputable Etsy Shops that sell at a much more reasonable price for the same or better quality.