Cope and paste.
These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket came open and all of my little charms came out and went everywhere. This was so upsetting. I had to spend 20 minutes getting everything off of the floor with help of 15 to 20 people and still could not find all of the little parts. I spent over 100 bucks and lost it all. I contacted her and no response. Finally, I got he by email and told her what had happened, she scoffed and said it was something I had done that her things would not fall a part that I had made this whole thing up. Deana Leonhardt Kinman was very, very, rude...... Well, the speech was filmed and its on camera. She would not replace it that it was my fault. Bad business. I will be turning her over to the BBB.
Deana Leonhardt Kinman Deana Kinman
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deana kinman poor service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."