Sterling Heights, Michigan

Chain is turning pink in some areas.Very poor quality for the cost.

Will never purchase jewelry from this company, pure junk! Contact the designer and she has been no help, haven't received a reply. Very unhappy with the company and the service and the quality of their overpriced items.

They only have a 90 day policy for their replacement, obviously they know their products don't make it past 6 months.Perhaps they need to consider using better material to make their jewelry!

Review about: Origami Owl Gold Chain.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

Yep they know what their doing, a typical mlm tactic.

Origami Owl - Review about Broken Bracelet Origami Owl "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..." Read more Origami Owl - Gold plate is peeling, chipping, & tarnished. Origami Owl "This past Feb of 2015, I purchased a chain, locket, face plate, charms, all large by the way, & love plate. All in rose gold. This for my sisters birthday..." Read more Origami Owl - Review about Locket from Troy, Michigan Origami Owl "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..." Read more Origami Owls Fraud, Copyright, Patents Infringement Notice Origami Owl "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more