Sterling Heights, Michigan

Chain is turning pink in some areas.Very poor quality for the cost.

Will never purchase jewelry from this company, pure junk! Contact the designer and she has been no help, haven't received a reply. Very unhappy with the company and the service and the quality of their overpriced items.

They only have a 90 day policy for their replacement, obviously they know their products don't make it past 6 months.Perhaps they need to consider using better material to make their jewelry!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

Yep they know what their doing, a typical mlm tactic.

Origami Owl - Falls apart easily :( Origami Owl " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..." Read more Origami Owl - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Anaheim, California Origami Owl "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..." Read more Origami Owl - Tarnished!!!! Origami Owl "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..." Read more Origami Owl - Completely Wrong Origami Owl "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more