Update added by user Nov 23, 2014
My name will show up *now* as a consultant, because as of October 16, 2014, I am a designer. Nothing has changed in my reviews. Love the company & love the product.
Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2014
I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable and I really wanted to buy one. My husband's cousin told me she had put in to become a designer; she was approved in July of 2013. She told me that I should host a party so I could earn money towards some of the jewelry and could have my family & friends order the jewelry so we could all become Origami Owl obsessed customers.
I am hooked. We're all hooked. Yes, this is considered costume jewelry. But I think it is very well made and it's the most unique jewelry I have ever seen/owned. I'm not a fan of the yellow gold because it looks fake, but the silver and rose gold are beautiful. I also love the chocolate colored chains & lockets. I think the lockets are well made. I wear my locket every single day. I change out my charms every single day. I have yet to have an issue with any of them breaking.
I have also not had any issues with any order or shipment. Every time I have placed an order, it has arrived on time (or even ahead of schedule).
I'm astonished at all of the negative reviews. My experience with this company has been very pleasant. I'm not saying others don't have legitimate complaints , I'm just amazed.
I will continue to add to my Origami collection. I urge people to not give up on a few ordering issues. I think the company got too big too fast and just couldn't handle the volume. Give it time to settle down and I think this company will be able to deal with the every increasing customer numbers.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Ocket With Charms
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "Stuff is cheap and ridiculously small. Totally a waste. Would never recommend..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "We had Carlton install our pool in 2005 in 2008in cracked in 2009 it cracked and leaked Carlton said use the pool over the summer we'll chip out the cracks..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "I have been buying the gronk flavor since it has shown up on shelves. Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one. I..."