Update added by user Nov 23, 2014
My name will show up *now* as a consultant, because as of October 16, 2014, I am a designer. Nothing has changed in my reviews. Love the company & love the product.
Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2014
I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable and I really wanted to buy one. My husband's cousin told me she had put in to become a designer; she was approved in July of 2013. She told me that I should host a party so I could earn money towards some of the jewelry and could have my family & friends order the jewelry so we could all become Origami Owl obsessed customers.
I am hooked. We're all hooked. Yes, this is considered costume jewelry. But I think it is very well made and it's the most unique jewelry I have ever seen/owned. I'm not a fan of the yellow gold because it looks fake, but the silver and rose gold are beautiful. I also love the chocolate colored chains & lockets. I think the lockets are well made. I wear my locket every single day. I change out my charms every single day. I have yet to have an issue with any of them breaking.
I have also not had any issues with any order or shipment. Every time I have placed an order, it has arrived on time (or even ahead of schedule).
I'm astonished at all of the negative reviews. My experience with this company has been very pleasant. I'm not saying others don't have legitimate complaints , I'm just amazed.
I will continue to add to my Origami collection. I urge people to not give up on a few ordering issues. I think the company got too big too fast and just couldn't handle the volume. Give it time to settle down and I think this company will be able to deal with the every increasing customer numbers.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Ocket With Charms
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "Never have I had such a piece of junk in my jewelry collection. Its over priced and the worst quality. I have had to have my bracelet replaced three times..."
- "I bought these silver hoops with crystals at a craft fair where an Origami Owl consultant had a booth. I paid $28 for them, which I thought were a little..."
- "Long story short My car got vandalized so Contacted nationwide and filed a claim, adjuster comes out totaled my car and now they only want to give me $1200 for..."
- "I ordered about 8 items from them. I received one and the quality was god awful. The other 7 items either never got to me or were never..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."