My bracelet was a gift for mothers day.
Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it
One month after I noticed it tarnishing. I cleansed them with cloth and they looked like new
In that same month a rind stone fell out of a charm and the locket
It took three months for me to receive my locket replacement and the it was broken upon arrival. Also my charm was not sent.
I returned the broken locket. Received a replacement in two weeks, but still no charm in sight. Now they have told me my charm style has been discontinued and now my other charm is missing a rind stone. Everything keeps falling apart and I guess I will continue to fix it myself until it not wearable but I will not be buying anything from this company or sending anything back for replacement. It's just too big of a headache. Oh and I'm still waiting for my replacement charm.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Bracelet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."