My bracelet was a gift for mothers day.
Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it
One month after I noticed it tarnishing. I cleansed them with cloth and they looked like new
In that same month a rind stone fell out of a charm and the locket
It took three months for me to receive my locket replacement and the it was broken upon arrival. Also my charm was not sent.
I returned the broken locket. Received a replacement in two weeks, but still no charm in sight. Now they have told me my charm style has been discontinued and now my other charm is missing a rind stone. Everything keeps falling apart and I guess I will continue to fix it myself until it not wearable but I will not be buying anything from this company or sending anything back for replacement. It's just too big of a headache. Oh and I'm still waiting for my replacement charm.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Bracelet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "VERY PLEASED!! My purchase was on time and exactly what I ordered!!!! I feel like I really got a lot for my money.. I can't think..."
- "Stuff is cheap and ridiculously small. Totally a waste. Would never recommend..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "Currently I'm building out a new office so I'm buying a lot of furniture, pillows, decor etc. And so far I've had not one but two bad experiences with Wayfair...."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."