Origami Owl - Falls apart easily :(

My bracelet was a gift for mothers day.

Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it

One month after I noticed it tarnishing. I cleansed them with cloth and they looked like new

In that same month a rind stone fell out of a charm and the locket

It took three months for me to receive my locket replacement and the it was broken upon arrival. Also my charm was not sent.

I returned the broken locket. Received a replacement in two weeks, but still no charm in sight. Now they have told me my charm style has been discontinued and now my other charm is missing a rind stone. Everything keeps falling apart and I guess I will continue to fix it myself until it not wearable but I will not be buying anything from this company or sending anything back for replacement. It's just too big of a headache. Oh and I'm still waiting for my replacement charm.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 9 Yes 9 3 No 3
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 23, 2015 #935396

Is a rind stone anything like a rhinestone?

3 4 Reply

Oct 21, 2014 #887961

That is so unfortunate! I'm guessing the person who sold the item did not give the care instructions along with the item. I had my bracelet for a little over 2 months when another designer told me that I can't wear the bracelet in water it tarnishes the silver plating faster. Well that would have been nice to know when I first received it!
Better luck next time

0 0 Reply

Oct 19, 2014 #887151

What charm was it?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Origami Owl. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Origami Owl.
Filing a new complaint about