This past Feb of 2015, I purchased a chain, locket, face plate, charms, all large by the way, & love plate.All in rose gold.
This for my sisters birthday in March. Here it is only July, & her love plate, on the back of it, around the edges, are completely peeling, tarnished, & chipped. Seriously?! These products are not cheap.
I also have a locket & bracelet & all the fixings. I have spent a good fortune on these products. I was very excited to find this type of jewelry that tells a story. I sent messages to the women I purchased from.
I am on her FB group page. The only thing I got offered, was to dab some ketchup on it to see if it gets polished. My last message to her, she has ignored. Its just not right.
My sister did not get it wet. She has only taken it apart with great care once, to put 2 more charms in that she had purchased.
I just got this for her, it is very upsetting to see it, in its new stage & peeling like this.My family & I will not continue to buy this jewelry & I will be getting pictures of this out for other people so, that they are at least aware of what can happen.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Origami Owl Rose Gold Plate
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "I remeber my nightmare on April 2006. I had a pain in my stomack. They did alot of test and put a catheter in me and expose me naked with..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."