Origami Owl - Have horrible mark on neck from necklace
I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with wonderful charms. I have worn it quite a bit but in the summer did not because there was no need to in the heat.
I put it on yesterday. I noticed by the end of the day my neck was burning. I thought maybe a sunburn. I got a mirror and was shocked to see what was on my neck. It looks like a chemical burn and greenish streaks on either side coming from the burn. I was shocked! I just emailed the company. We will see what they say. I do not use perfumes or go in the water with it on. I showed it to my mom and she couldn't believe it and my friend who is a nurse was shocked it did that to me.
After 6 months of owning this necklace, I don't think it should do that. (The pic does not do it Justice. A lot worse in person).
I will never buy a necklace from them. My family, who gave me the necklace, feels bad.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Necklace Mark
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "Payed 82dollars for a neckless and had 3 jewels fall out of front and 5 out of the charm inside and I only wear it on the weekends and got..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."