Origami Owl - Have horrible mark on neck from necklace
I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with wonderful charms. I have worn it quite a bit but in the summer did not because there was no need to in the heat.
I put it on yesterday. I noticed by the end of the day my neck was burning. I thought maybe a sunburn. I got a mirror and was shocked to see what was on my neck. It looks like a chemical burn and greenish streaks on either side coming from the burn. I was shocked! I just emailed the company. We will see what they say. I do not use perfumes or go in the water with it on. I showed it to my mom and she couldn't believe it and my friend who is a nurse was shocked it did that to me.
After 6 months of owning this necklace, I don't think it should do that. (The pic does not do it Justice. A lot worse in person).
I will never buy a necklace from them. My family, who gave me the necklace, feels bad.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Necklace Mark
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "I have purchased Lazy Boy furniture my entire life, About 15 months ago I replaced all my living room furniture an at a significant price. The quality of this furniture..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."