Is Origami Owl Dishonest and Corrupt? Unfortunatly for Chrissy Weems, Yes...
As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty 'being a force for good' doctrine, to the very charms and lockets we design here. If you're a 'happy customer' you're a lucky fluke, and there are a handful of you out there. But make no mistake, even YOU were lied to. The jewelry we produce here stem from stolen and hacked up competitor designs and ideas, are manufactured in China using the cheapest quality materials and retrofitted methods, and in some of the most irresponsible and unacceptable factories China still operates. If you're happy, then I'm sorry, you're easily duped. But I understand personal value trumps actual quality.
Jewelry; charms lockets, and chains, this is not O2's mainstay or primary source of income, and never was. If that were the case Origami Owl would be marketed and sold to the mass public via retail channels. O2 is a multi-level-marketing company, or a pyramid scheme, parading itself as a contender and innovator in the jewelry and fashion markets. Unfortunately however, their main product and business focus is selling the initial enrollment packages to what the company call 'designers', or merely the pyramid-recruited sales force...
98% of our focus here at O2 is on these 'designers', not our jewelry, and not the public who purchase and wear it. We don't even know who you are. We create more products the public knows absolutely nothing about, marketed and made available to the 'designers' only. People we know extremely well. Things like clothing, travel luggage and mobile jewelry cases, business seminars and self help classes, etc. And sadly yes, it's all the same quality junk as everything else bearing the O2 brand.
Origami Owl isn't evil, (well ok, maybe a bit) just greedy and ***. They're a careless business who's model is absent of longevity, like any other that's designed to separate fools from expendable income. A decent idea (a branded glass locket company), met with poor execution and a complete lack of business experience in all markets, fashion, MLM, jewelry, start-ups... These people are guessing in the dark.
It's simple really:
GOOD healthy business focuses on driving low-cost recurring customer sales. They build a happy loyal customer base and enjoy high sales volumes.
BAD business focuses on the initial high price sale, knowing you won't come back, and abandon you. They create unhappy disdainful customers driven into the arms of their competitors, and build damaging reputations that ultimately spell their demise.
I invite comments to this post as I'm prepared to discuss further and disclose any information necessary to bring Origami Owl's business ethics and practices to the public under bright scrutinizing lights. Lets face it, we ALL know it's time for this charade to come to an end, and it starts with educating the moral majority. And I can see by just this website alone, it's indeed working.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Half-wit founders are entertaining to watch screw things up
What I disliked
- Everything but the paychecks
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "NBA2K18MT Tell You Some NBA 2K18 News! Get Best NBA 2K18 MT and VC Acounts Making Guides on here! NBA2K18MT Hot/Special and Holiday Promotions Product News. NBA2K18MT Mall has the..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "I too lost my home to Aurora's practices. I was on a repayment schedule when I had a Heart attack and I was in the hospital I was contacted be..."
- "I ordered two $700 benches. After a couple of weeks of owning one of the legs showed a large crack/split. I called the store and was directed to the warranty..."
- "April 5 2016 I took my car into the Scottsdale Camelback shop due to terrible shaking on the front end when applying the brakes. I asked them to take a..."