I hosted a party at my home on June 5, 2013.I still to this date (August 29, 2013) have not received my order.

Friends from my party have also not received portions of their order. I have called customer service on several occasions and get the run around. Now the phone number has been disconnected. Save yourself $, time, energy and future headaches by NEVER ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY.

How embarrassing to have my friends spend their time and money at my party and 3 months later never receive their items.

Origami Owl should be ashamed.Great product, HORRIBLE COMPANY, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

Did you try to contact your designer that came to your home to do the party?She should have been the one helping you to receive your items.

I am sorry that you had this horrible experience. I am currently a designer with Origami Owl and would never allow this to happen to one of my hostesses or customers. If your designer was not helpful in this situation, you should report her.

Best of luck, if you need the customer service phone #, visit the website, and click on "contact us" near the bottom left of the home page.

to Anonymous Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #744732

To the Designer that wrote this the comment.I just had a party in October.

Everyone who ordered from my party received their stuff, but as a hostess, I haven't received a *** thing. I DID contact my designer. She contacted the company who made her wait on hold for 2 hours only to tell her that they are resending it. THEY DIDN'T.

My designers mentor got involved. Still nothing. A lady who deals directly with the company is involved. I have messaged them twice.

I am still waiting! I wanted to be a designer and sell. I liked this company until they screwed me over! I'm so mad.

I know it's not my designers fault.Its the *** company!