Update by user Jan 05, 2014

Nevertheless if u do work there and dont get let go it is a great place to work,lots of fun and they are great to u as long as u r o2 i miss it i was a great experience just ended in the wrong way but i guess thats life. :-)

Update by user Jan 05, 2014

Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2014

In Jan of 2013 I was hired through temp service with origami owl.You were suppose to work 520 hours then they decided if they were gonna make you permanent.

Well 6 months go by everyone says your doing great were just swamped after mothers day then after we move then not till Jan. Never the less 3 weeks short of a year 5 days before Christmas I go in and the said ur contract has ended. No reason no explanation. I work there a year worked hard and loved my job and everyone i asked always said ur not going anywhere if they were gonna let u go it would have been a long time ago dont worry why did it take u a whole year to decide you didn't want me on ur team.

I spent the whole year wondering and stressing as a single mom if I would be let go for no reason.I don't understand and was extremely disappointed great way to start off holiday

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #772275

It sounds like you are one of the very few who worked at the NEST and have something positive to say about it and it has me curious.Are you a young single mom?

It seems to me you must be and that they took advantage of your inexperience. Were a group of you from the temp company all let go at the same time? Why did they let you go when it was their peak season? Where did you work (phone sales or shipping or elsewhere?) Did they really have dancing every hour and did they treat you well because others have said the supervisors were very unprofessional.

Was it the other employees you liked or was it truly the company? Did they pay well?

I think many people want to know about the inside operations of this company.I feel from your post that you may be a little intimidated by this company...is this a true statement?