I had a party and got friends and family to order the necklaces and lockets.I was told my hostess credit included two half price items and a certain amount of free merchandise.
Three months later I'm still trying to get the locket I was supposed to receive. The consultant and company will not respond to me. I've sent repeated emails with no response. The company charged me and never provided the items.
I've been told this is typical - if anything goes wrong the company points blame on the consultant and the consultant goes missing. I have a piece of *** necklace and christmas themed charms but never got a locket to use and now it's January. The party and order was placed in October.
This is the worst customer service ever.
The quality of the merchandise is hit and miss.
If the company would at least respond to me that'd be a great start.What a rip off!!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reports of poor customer service
- Customer service
- Never received product
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "I purchased a $400 diamond bracelet from SEARS OLYMPIA WA for Mother's Day 2016. One of the diamonds has fallen out and the clasp doesn't work anymore. I took it..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."