Origami Owl - Non existent customer service - missing items never received
I had a party and got friends and family to order the necklaces and lockets.I was told my hostess credit included two half price items and a certain amount of free merchandise.
Three months later I'm still trying to get the locket I was supposed to receive. The consultant and company will not respond to me. I've sent repeated emails with no response. The company charged me and never provided the items.
I've been told this is typical - if anything goes wrong the company points blame on the consultant and the consultant goes missing. I have a piece of *** necklace and christmas themed charms but never got a locket to use and now it's January. The party and order was placed in October.
This is the worst customer service ever.
The quality of the merchandise is hit and miss.
If the company would at least respond to me that'd be a great start.What a rip off!!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reports of poor customer service
- Customer service
- Never received product
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."