Lacey, Washington

I had a party and got friends and family to order the necklaces and lockets.I was told my hostess credit included two half price items and a certain amount of free merchandise.

Related: Origami Owl - Review about Heart Necklace from Castle Shannon, Pennsylvania

Three months later I'm still trying to get the locket I was supposed to receive. The consultant and company will not respond to me. I've sent repeated emails with no response. The company charged me and never provided the items.

I've been told this is typical - if anything goes wrong the company points blame on the consultant and the consultant goes missing. I have a piece of *** necklace and christmas themed charms but never got a locket to use and now it's January. The party and order was placed in October.

This is the worst customer service ever.

The quality of the merchandise is hit and miss.

If the company would at least respond to me that'd be a great start.What a rip off!!!!

Review about: Necklace.

I liked: Lockets, Charms.

I didn't like: Reports of poor customer service, Customer service, Never received product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Origami Owl Necklace
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $20
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

shellsbells

Looks like Kimberly Jorguson owes you some jewelry!You need to call her instead of email - you should have her contact info, a business card or something.

How did you schedule the party, was it thru a friend or an expo?

I certainly wouldn't give up - can you send her a message on Facebook??This is totally on her, not the company...

Elkhart, Indiana, United States #928113

The consultant is the one responsible for making this right for you, not the company.The best way to contact Origami Owl is to send an email to socialcare@origamiowl.com.

You will receive a response with 24-48 hours, I promise!

Make sure you can include as much info as possible, order number, date of party, etc.Good luck!

OO Designer
to Anonymous Riverside, California, United States #932287

Yes but being that it was the consultants fault the company should have adressed the circumstance with the designer to resolve the matter. It should have never gone this far. As you can see this has made a bad reflection not only on the consultant but also the company as a whole.

to OO Designer #932480

Yes, the point being The Company has not replied because the proper email address was not used. They can't reply to emails they are not getting or resolve issues they have not been made aware of....

to Anonymous #980713

Many of the customers who e-mail the company do not have their e-mails answered.I think the e-mail is correct but it's company policy not to answer them (poor excuse).

As for reaching a human being on the phone, good luck.It takes a 20 to 30 minute wait, if you are lucky.