1.4

Never have I had such a piece of junk in my jewelry collection.Its over priced and the worst quality.

I have had to have my bracelet replaced three times and it broke again. Ridiculous.

Never again and not wearing any of it so its not promoted.As you can see in the photo I have even tried to keep threchains together with wire.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of origami owl bracelet from Origami Owl and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Origami Owl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Origami Owl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

Patchogue, New York, United States #930764

Please send that to me, so I can fix it, a pair of jewelry pliers,you can get at Micheals for $1 can fix that..Im not sure what locket that is or what the blue thing is inside the locket, but it doesn't look like anO2 locket .the o ring on top is facing the wrong direction.

my Facebook page is Origami Owl independent designer Linda Albarano, Im in Suffolk County Ny.I will repair or replace that for you..Free of charge.

I hope this will help