Tampa, Florida

I received a necklace for Mother's Day 2013.I haven't even had the locket a year and one (1) rhinestone has fallen out and two (2) others have turned color.

When I contacted the company...they refused to help. I have several other pieces of jewelry that have rhinestones that I've owned for well over a year and still as beautiful as the day I purchased them. Sad and disappointed customer. I will never purchase an Origami product again!

Beautiful jewelry but of poor quality.

All I want is for the company to make it right.I don't think that's asking for much.

Review about: Origami Owl Necklace.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Origami Owl Necklace
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

SHD Artist
Pueblo, Colorado, United States #781214

I am always saddened to hear of this kind of customer service.I also feel quite blessed that the company I am with doesn't operate like that.

Customer service can make or break any business.If you love the concept, I'd invite you to stop by my Facebook page which is South Hill Designs by Kathy Nicholls.

Dallas, Texas, United States #780962

I think it is funny the person below asked if you have reached out to the designer.As a former designer, the designer would have to replace out of her own stock and have to eat the cost.

Because even when you try to send stuff back to the company they don't respond to you.

Awful awful business.

Good luck.If you call their customer service you will be put on hold for hours and given the runaround for weeks and months.

You have been scammed like everyone else and it is not right. This company should be put of business. File a complaint with Arizona Consumer Affairs and the BBB.

If we all do this, we can shut them down.Good luck to you and sorry this happened.

Shepherdsville, Kentucky, United States #778966

Did you reach out to the Designer to see if they can help? Sometimes even though its out of warranty they will exchange it for you.