Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle

The baseball softball can be found all over the internet. This is a prim example Origami Owl does not have original art work.

The just married they copied from the original bracelet charm.

Wine glass is Pandora's

All the charms in the lockets are copies of other peoples floating charms or charms bracelets

The keychain is a copy of Louis Vuitton

The whole collection is fraudulent copyrights, patents and trademarks

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Proof origami owl copies other peoples designs.

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

Minnesota, United States #1169110

Do you know how many counts of fraud Origami Owl has committed on copyrights, trademarks and patents.This is their whole collection on floating charms, plates, lockets & dangles.

Once the FBI gets a hold of the filings against them they will have to answer to everything. Origami Owl's attorneys are also involved hiding their past fraud.

I hope they all go to federal prison for a long, long time.We can all hope that everyone that has been harassed or sued by Origami Owl can sue or reopen their cases on their fraud.

Very good points.Your examples show that they too borrow inspiration from other manufacturers and then customize designs to suit their needs and imprint their logo on the back.

Why then hasn't Pandora or Vuitton then sued them in return?

Perhaps because there is no legal grounds to do so?Intimidation seems to be how they operate.

to Anonymous Ohio, United States #1154161

What Origami Owl does is they send a picture or purchased item from another supplier to send to China to copy.They add their logo to the back and copyright the item they do not own.

They started with the Tiffany & Co designs and their colors when they launched in December 2011. Origami Owl is trying to hide their past which they can not with the companies they bought from and copied from in the USA. Did you all know Origami Owl had their first facebook page and website loaded with the original designs they bought from the original locket and charm suppliers in the USA.

They also copyrighted their designs.Then they changed to O2 to hide their past and took off the lockets and charms to replace with their copied lockets and charms.