Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle
The baseball softball can be found all over the internet. This is a prim example Origami Owl does not have original art work.
The just married they copied from the original bracelet charm.
Wine glass is Pandora's
All the charms in the lockets are copies of other peoples floating charms or charms bracelets
The keychain is a copy of Louis Vuitton
The whole collection is fraudulent copyrights, patents and trademarks
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Proof origami owl copies other peoples designs
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "This past Feb of 2015, I purchased a chain, locket, face plate, charms, all large by the way, & love plate. All in rose gold. This for my sisters birthday..."
- "I buy store brand Giant 14.5 veggies, sliced beets, french cut beans and yellow beans. 9 out of 10 cans will not open completely with a can opener. ..."
- "The order process on line is misleading and not easily corrected. I placed an order for 1 sticky buddy with a "so called free one" and also 1 long..."
- "I have been a member with this company for over 2 years now and their practices have gotten worst every month. I have been charged for returned products and never..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."