I bought a necklace and locket and wore the necklace for the first time this week and the lobster claw clasp broke. Very dissatisfied

Review about: Origami Owl Necklace.

Comments

Brighton, Michigan, United States #923493

I was given a link bracelet in July for my son's wedding. I had it on for less than 3 hrs when the clasp broke.

I put it away and forgot about it. Upon contacting the Origami Owl in December to just replace the clasp, I was told it was over 90 days and that I would have to purchase a whole new bracelet! Really!?! Why replace the whole bracelet when I only need the clasp?

Even if it broke after the 90 days, it doesn't make much sense to replace the whole thing when you only need one part. I am so disappointed in this company's policy and the fact that I can't replace one small part that I am more than happy to purchase. I will take the bracelet into a local jeweler to replace the lobster claw clasp, which I'm sure will be achievable.

This is the first I've ever owned or even seen an Origami Owl product, and with my experience, I can say I will recommend to never purchase anything from them to everyone!

klbmts@aol.com

Thats exactaly what happened to me

Talk to your designer. They will replace any items within 90 days.

If you ordered online, go back to origami owl.com and go back to your order.

You can go to returns and it will take you through the steps to have it replaced! They are really good about making the consumer happy.

to Kay California, United States #894752

I'm extremely happy with their customer service and how they handle returns!!