11.4K views 135 comments

Update by user Jun 28, 2013

Update.....I finally after 4 months, received an email from a compliance officer at Origami Owl asking me to send my original email cancelling as an independent designer.Just so you know, I had originally sent 7 emails requesting to cancel, sent a hard copy by mail and also left several messages on voicemail.

They have the nerve to ask me to send yet another email ???? In a separate email, the same compliance officer states...'you are cancelled' and proceeds to send me all of the "new" policy & procedures telling me what I can't do since resigning....this just keeps getting better and better...for ANYONE considering selling for this company...think TWICE....the customer support does NOT exist !!

This is a horribly run start up company with a 17 year old Founder...HELLO ???????????:grin

Original review posted by user May 24, 2013

DO NOT JOIN ORIGAMI OWL AS AN INDEPENDENT DESIGNER.THIS IS A LOW CLASS, POORLY RUN COMPANY THAT DOES NOT OFFER THE SUPPORT AS PROMISED.

THEY DELIVER A POOR PRODUCT AND ENCOURAGE STAY AT HOME MOMS TO JOIN THIS PYRAMID SCAM. I RESIGNED AFTER ONLY A MONTH OF BUGGING ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO BUY THIS STUFF. I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THE "NEST" FOR 90 DAYS NOW AFTER NUMEROUS EMAILS, CALLS, AND LETTERS.

I AM CURRENTLY ON HOLD FOR 45 MINUTES.....FOR THE 6TH TIME.....THEY CONTINUE TO CHARGE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT $9.95 EACH MONTH......DO NOT JOIN AND DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS....THEY ARE FULL OF LIES, LIES, LIES !!!!THEY ENCOURAGE YOU TO PURCHASE ALL THE INVENTORY AND PARTY DECORATIONS AND YOU WILL NOT RECOUP YOUR MONEY...THEY PREY ON YOUNG STAY AT HOME MOMS...CALLING THEM MAMA...IT IS RIDICULOUS.....

Review about: Living Lockets.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

LoveOwlsNotNegativity15

I adore Origami Owl!I love being a Designer, and the customer service team has been wonderful each & every time I've needed assistance.

In fact, they always go out of their way to make it a pleasant experience for me and my clients and to resolve any issues promptly. I am a Stay at Home Mom, and I certainly don't feel like they take advantage of SAHMs. This is a wonderful opportunity to make some extra income while being able to be home with small children. Of course, you get out of it what you put into it.

I love that the company was founded by a young girl. You may be interested to know that she is attending college right now and interning in her own company. That was her choice. She could have just taken it over, but she is choosing to learn the business from the ground up while continuing her formal education.

I think that's admirable. Just because you had one negative experience does not mean the company is bad, that it's a scam, or anything else really. It just means that you're showing quite a bit of emotional immaturity and taking it out on the company.

In the future, you may want to try putting any kind of autodraft on a credit card so that you can cancel it so much easier when you want it to stop.That's always a good decision.

jenn
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #903720

I love this company!!Im a full time nurse and I do this part-time.

Ive been a designer for 3 months now and I just achieved my 3rd soar to success reward. I don't bother anyone....the jewelry sells itself Hehe.

Ive had items replaced in a 2 day turn around.I'm very happy!!

I am currently an 02 designer and im done with them.I haven't had a bad experience with them, its just that i cant do it anymore.

I have all tons of product and I dont know what to do with them.

I've spend tons of money on it so i dont want to just throw them away.Do you have any suggestions?

momof3
to Anonymous Tucson, Arizona, United States #904695

ill take it off your hands :) momof2330@hotmail.com

to Anonymous Van Buren, Arkansas, United States #906518

Would you be willing to sell the product you have?

Laurel
to Anonymous #907128

I'd buy some. Casciato11@gmail.com

trish
to Anonymous #907651

You could sell your supply on crayfish, or classified. I'm a new designer, I am looking for products for example!

amanda
to Anonymous Port Charlotte, Florida, United States #940692

I would be happy to help you with your inventory:) drkucewicz@yahoo.com

Hy9947
to Anonymous Terre Haute, Indiana, United States #942606

I'll buy some

TM
Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States #892383

I have had no issues with Origami owl.I am a designer and I have not been on hold more than 5 minutes and they immediately address my problem and fix it right away.

Origami Owl is a great way for me to earn extra money as a college student.This company is great and anyone who works for them is extremely helpful.