Origami Owl - Price does not reflect quality!

122 of 354 Origami Owl reviews

OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever.That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month.

Lost a crystal a week later, lost another crystal a few weeks after that, and recently the clasp has been coming loose on its own and falling off. The fact that you have to buy each piece separately is ridiculous. This stuff is ***.

It's cute and all, but you can get knockoffs from Amazon for a fraction of the price so it's not a big deal if they break.I wouldn't recommend purchasing anything from Origami Owl.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
122 of 354 Origami Owl reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
deandrabelle

Jan 23, 2015 #935114 Faisalabad, Punjab Province , Pakistan

James . I agree that Janice `s storry is flabbergasting, last friday I got a gorgeous Mercedes-Benz S-class since I been bringin in $5610 this - four weeks past and would you believe, ten-grand last-month . it's realy the nicest job I've ever done . I started this 4 months ago and pretty much straight away started to bring in minimum $70... per hour . view http://www.homejobs9.com/

0 5 Reply

Jan 09 #1091595

what the *** are you talking about?

TBAEC

Jan 16, 2015 #931934 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

They come from China. When I get these from Alixpress I coat them with a metal glaze that is brush on and dries in about 30 minutes. I do this as soon as I get it. The reason is once you wear it your oils are working on oxidizing it.

notsofastmister

Jan 10, 2015 #929326

The only way it would tarnish like that is if you got it wet.... also, that's the only reason crystals would be falling out. And 90$ is a high estimate - are you including shipping and tax???? :D

3 2 Reply
TBAEC

Jan 16, 2015 #931935 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

You are only partly right about the being wet. Your body oils when not wiped off will oxidize the coated copper metal faster. And yes go to their website $90 is a correct price. Go to Alixpress and get the same quality for what it's worth. $3.00 locket and $.17 to $.25 per charm.

Former

Mar 16, 2015 #959189

I was a designer and have had jewelry tarnish that I've never worn and used for jewelry bars. I've had several customers lose the crystals and the company will NOT replace the items after 90 days. I had my locket fall apart while I was wearing it at a party. The back just fell off and my charms went down my shirt. IT was embarrassing! The stuff is cute but the quality is a hit or miss.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Origami Owl. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Origami Owl.
Filing a new complaint about
×