1.3K views 6 comments

OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever.That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month.

Related: Origami Owl - ***

Lost a crystal a week later, lost another crystal a few weeks after that, and recently the clasp has been coming loose on its own and falling off. The fact that you have to buy each piece separately is ridiculous. This stuff is ***.

It's cute and all, but you can get knockoffs from Amazon for a fraction of the price so it's not a big deal if they break.I wouldn't recommend purchasing anything from Origami Owl.

Review about: Bracelet.

I liked: Designs.

I didn't like: Product quality, Quality of product, Price.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Origami Owl Bracelet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

deandrabelle

James .I agree that Janice `s storry is flabbergasting, last friday I got a gorgeous Mercedes-Benz S-class since I been bringin in $5610 this - four weeks past and would you believe, ten-grand last-month .

it's realy the nicest job I've ever done . I started this 4 months ago and pretty much straight away started to bring in minimum $70...

per hour .view http://www.homejobs9.com/

to deandrabelle #1091595

what the *** are you talking about?

TBAEC
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #931934

They come from China.When I get these from Alixpress I coat them with a metal glaze that is brush on and dries in about 30 minutes.

I do this as soon as I get it.The reason is once you wear it your oils are working on oxidizing it.

notsofastmister

The only way it would tarnish like that is if you got it wet....also, that's the only reason crystals would be falling out.

And 90$ is a high estimate - are you including shipping and tax????:D

TBAEC
to notsofastmister Phoenix, Arizona, United States #931935

You are only partly right about the being wet.Your body oils when not wiped off will oxidize the coated copper metal faster.

And yes go to their website $90 is a correct price.

Go to Alixpress and get the same quality for what it's worth.$3.00 locket and $.17 to $.25 per charm.

Former
to notsofastmister #959189

I was a designer and have had jewelry tarnish that I've never worn and used for jewelry bars.I've had several customers lose the crystals and the company will NOT replace the items after 90 days.

I had my locket fall apart while I was wearing it at a party. The back just fell off and my charms went down my shirt.

IT was embarrassing!The stuff is cute but the quality is a hit or miss.