Origami Owl - Price does not reflect quality!
OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever.That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month.
Lost a crystal a week later, lost another crystal a few weeks after that, and recently the clasp has been coming loose on its own and falling off. The fact that you have to buy each piece separately is ridiculous. This stuff is ***.
It's cute and all, but you can get knockoffs from Amazon for a fraction of the price so it's not a big deal if they break.I wouldn't recommend purchasing anything from Origami Owl.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."