1.3K views
Featured

OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever.That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month.

Lost a crystal a week later, lost another crystal a few weeks after that, and recently the clasp has been coming loose on its own and falling off. The fact that you have to buy each piece separately is ridiculous. This stuff is ***.

It's cute and all, but you can get knockoffs from Amazon for a fraction of the price so it's not a big deal if they break.I wouldn't recommend purchasing anything from Origami Owl.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Origami Owl and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about origami owl bracelet from Origami Owl was quality of product, quality of product and price , but reviewer liked design. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Origami Owl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Origami Owl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

deandrabelle
Faisalabad, Punjab Province , Pakistan #935114

James .I agree that Janice `s storry is flabbergasting, last friday I got a gorgeous Mercedes-Benz S-class since I been bringin in $5610 this - four weeks past and would you believe, ten-grand last-month .

it's realy the nicest job I've ever done . I started this 4 months ago and pretty much straight away started to bring in minimum $70...

per hour .view http://www.homejobs9.com/

to deandrabelle #1091595

what the *** are you talking about?

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #931934

They come from China.When I get these from Alixpress I coat them with a metal glaze that is brush on and dries in about 30 minutes.

I do this as soon as I get it.The reason is once you wear it your oils are working on oxidizing it.

The only way it would tarnish like that is if you got it wet....also, that's the only reason crystals would be falling out.

And 90$ is a high estimate - are you including shipping and tax????:D

to notsofastmister Phoenix, Arizona, United States #931935

You are only partly right about the being wet.Your body oils when not wiped off will oxidize the coated copper metal faster.

And yes go to their website $90 is a correct price.

Go to Alixpress and get the same quality for what it's worth.$3.00 locket and $.17 to $.25 per charm.

to notsofastmister #959189

I was a designer and have had jewelry tarnish that I've never worn and used for jewelry bars.I've had several customers lose the crystals and the company will NOT replace the items after 90 days.

I had my locket fall apart while I was wearing it at a party. The back just fell off and my charms went down my shirt.

IT was embarrassing!The stuff is cute but the quality is a hit or miss.