Origami Owl - Review about Broken Bracelet

191 of 354 Origami Owl reviews

I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet.I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below me.

Obviously I picked her up before she stepped on any broken glass. The women that worked for the company replaced it fairly quickly, which I was happy about . I wore it the minute I got it and once again another problem. While shopping my bracelet fell off my wrist , luckily I found it and my husband tightened the clasp.

For the first time today I wore it again and when I was asked about my bracelet I went to flip it around only to find that the top had fallen off at some point during the day and all my charms and the top piece were gone! I spent 3 hours looking for the pieces, backtracking my every move and nothing. So over 150.00 wasted and only 3 weeks and 2 ..... No 1.5 days of actual use of a bueatiful bracelet made from origami owl that turned out to be ***.

What makes me more annoyed is that I spoke so highly of this company and my bracelet turned out to be nothing more then something I could get from a 25 cent machine or a barbi braclet.

I want this fixed immediately and would be more then happy to retract my statement if this was fixed but I am very doubtful considering all the reviews I have read on this site as well as others.Below is the end result of my braclet:(

Unsatisfactoryily signed ,

Very dissatisfied customer!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Broken Bracelet
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #527591

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Origami Owl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 16 Yes 16 9 No 9
Had the same issue 13 Yes 13
191 of 354 Origami Owl reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Origami Owl 1

Sep 16, 2014 #871189 Arizona, United States

We are so sorry to hear of your experience with Origami Owl. We are here to make things right for you. Please reach out our representatives with a detailed message at socialcare@origamiowl.com. We look forward to solving this issue for you.

2 0 Reply
john

Feb 12, 2015 #944695

I need to come to u then I can you know I didn't on purpose I thought u were in real trouble, I will drive or fly I won't be a burden if I could've known u were there I would've given my best to find u. I love you, don't put your wall up again be all there, I will give my all to make u happy as well get susane to get me directions, I'm there I promise I won't dissapoint u just let me try, it can really be good all I can do is be on the way I'm begging you I didn't know u were there my n umber 9034560812, now are u ready to be happy, oh and I loved ur ring, I want u to have one I pick out as well I'll get help anywere u are it can be Paris or wherever I'm for you and the life of a family, just get me a few directions on how to be there were u are, is that a OK plan? U won't be let down

0 1 Reply

Oct 26, 2015 #1053794

What does this have to do with an Origami Owl Bracelet?

3 0 Reply
mrs z

Sep 12, 2014 #869121

Did you contact your designer or customer care? That would be the only way to resolve. If I was your designer I would do everything in my power to keep you happy so you come back. I hope you designer works with you. Sorry to hear about all of this.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Origami Owl. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Origami Owl.
Filing a new complaint about
×