I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet.I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below me.
Obviously I picked her up before she stepped on any broken glass. The women that worked for the company replaced it fairly quickly, which I was happy about . I wore it the minute I got it and once again another problem. While shopping my bracelet fell off my wrist , luckily I found it and my husband tightened the clasp.
For the first time today I wore it again and when I was asked about my bracelet I went to flip it around only to find that the top had fallen off at some point during the day and all my charms and the top piece were gone! I spent 3 hours looking for the pieces, backtracking my every move and nothing. So over 150.00 wasted and only 3 weeks and 2 ..... No 1.5 days of actual use of a bueatiful bracelet made from origami owl that turned out to be ***.
What makes me more annoyed is that I spoke so highly of this company and my bracelet turned out to be nothing more then something I could get from a 25 cent machine or a barbi braclet.
I want this fixed immediately and would be more then happy to retract my statement if this was fixed but I am very doubtful considering all the reviews I have read on this site as well as others.Below is the end result of my braclet:(
Unsatisfactoryily signed ,
Very dissatisfied customer!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Broken Bracelet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."