I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet.I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below me.
Obviously I picked her up before she stepped on any broken glass. The women that worked for the company replaced it fairly quickly, which I was happy about . I wore it the minute I got it and once again another problem. While shopping my bracelet fell off my wrist , luckily I found it and my husband tightened the clasp.
For the first time today I wore it again and when I was asked about my bracelet I went to flip it around only to find that the top had fallen off at some point during the day and all my charms and the top piece were gone! I spent 3 hours looking for the pieces, backtracking my every move and nothing. So over 150.00 wasted and only 3 weeks and 2 ..... No 1.5 days of actual use of a bueatiful bracelet made from origami owl that turned out to be ***.
What makes me more annoyed is that I spoke so highly of this company and my bracelet turned out to be nothing more then something I could get from a 25 cent machine or a barbi braclet.
I want this fixed immediately and would be more then happy to retract my statement if this was fixed but I am very doubtful considering all the reviews I have read on this site as well as others.Below is the end result of my braclet:(
Unsatisfactoryily signed ,
Very dissatisfied customer!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Broken Bracelet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "Chain is turning pink in some areas. Very poor quality for the cost. Will never purchase jewelry from this company, pure junk! Contact the designer and she..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."