1.5K views 5 comments

I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet.I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below me.

Related: Origami Owl - Wrap bracelet

Obviously I picked her up before she stepped on any broken glass. The women that worked for the company replaced it fairly quickly, which I was happy about . I wore it the minute I got it and once again another problem. While shopping my bracelet fell off my wrist , luckily I found it and my husband tightened the clasp.

For the first time today I wore it again and when I was asked about my bracelet I went to flip it around only to find that the top had fallen off at some point during the day and all my charms and the top piece were gone! I spent 3 hours looking for the pieces, backtracking my every move and nothing. So over 150.00 wasted and only 3 weeks and 2 ..... No 1.5 days of actual use of a bueatiful bracelet made from origami owl that turned out to be ***.

What makes me more annoyed is that I spoke so highly of this company and my bracelet turned out to be nothing more then something I could get from a 25 cent machine or a barbi braclet.

I want this fixed immediately and would be more then happy to retract my statement if this was fixed but I am very doubtful considering all the reviews I have read on this site as well as others.Below is the end result of my braclet:(

Unsatisfactoryily signed ,

Very dissatisfied customer!

Review about: Broken Bracelet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Origami Owl Bracelet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1262859

I was given an O.O. necklace as a gift and the material was very flimsy. I would never consider buying something of that quality for that price.

Origami Owl 1
Arizona, United States #871189

We are so sorry to hear of your experience with Origami Owl.We are here to make things right for you.

Please reach out our representatives with a detailed message at socialcare@origamiowl.com.We look forward to solving this issue for you.

john
to Origami Owl 1 #944695

I need to come to u then I can you know I didn't on purpose I thought u were in real trouble, I will drive or fly I won't be a burden if I could've known u were there I would've given my best to find u. I love you, don't put your wall up again be all there, I will give my all to make u happy as well get susane to get me directions, I'm there I promise I won't dissapoint u just let me try, it can really be good all I can do is be on the way I'm begging you I didn't know u were there my n umber 9034560812, now are u ready to be happy, oh and I loved ur ring, I want u to have one I pick out as well I'll get help anywere u are it can be Paris or wherever I'm for you and the life of a family, just get me a few directions on how to be there were u are, is that a OK plan? U won't be let down

to john #1053794

What does this have to do with an Origami Owl Bracelet?

mrs z

Did you contact your designer or customer care?That would be the only way to resolve.

If I was your designer I would do everything in my power to keep you happy so you come back.

I hope you designer works with you.Sorry to hear about all of this.