I bought a large locket 5 days ago & I lost all of my charms.*** locket opens easily.
The magnetic obviously is done well because it opens easily, I feel very hurt that I lost all of my charms, they meant a lot to me, since it was about me. I don't think I will ever purchase another Origami item again. I'm so disappointed with the craftsmanship. They should all be screwed on lockets.
Wish I could get reimbursed or have them replaced by the company, (for the charms).
Here is a picture of my charms.This is my email email@example.com if by chance the company would care about me as there customer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Defective Locket
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "I purchased (2) Mens neckchains 1- 10k Gold and 1- Silver (2) Mens bracelets 1- 10k and 1- Silver all of which I found out to be not what I..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "Okaymmo mu legend mall overview: 1. Always Good Reputation okaymmo.com has a good reputation among our customers. Many of them recommend friends to buy from us. You may know the..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."