Origami Owl - Review about Defective Locket from Weslaco, Texas

198 of 354 Origami Owl reviews

I bought a large locket 5 days ago & I lost all of my charms.*** locket opens easily.

The magnetic obviously is done well because it opens easily, I feel very hurt that I lost all of my charms, they meant a lot to me, since it was about me. I don't think I will ever purchase another Origami item again. I'm so disappointed with the craftsmanship. They should all be screwed on lockets.

Wish I could get reimbursed or have them replaced by the company, (for the charms).

Here is a picture of my charms.This is my email npena71@hotmail.com if by chance the company would care about me as there customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Defective Locket
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #524892

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Origami Owl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 9 Yes 9 3 No 3
Had the same issue 14 Yes 14
198 of 354 Origami Owl reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 01, 2014 #878072

If you ordered 5 days ago your designer can get this replaced and all charms. Contact your designer.

3 0 Reply
Origami Owl 1

Sep 17, 2014 #871690 Arizona, United States

We are saddened to hear of your experience. We would like to do our best to make this right for you. Please send a detailed message to our representatives at socialcare@origamiowl.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

1 0 Reply

Aug 30, 2014 #863330

Did you contact the designer who sold the locket to you. I haven't had that issue in the 2 years I've known of the company. I'm sorry you lost your charms were the all new..
PLEASE contact me at DreaminShootingStars@hotmail.com would like to try to help

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.