Weslaco, Texas
1K views 3 comments

I bought a large locket 5 days ago & I lost all of my charms.*** locket opens easily.

The magnetic obviously is done well because it opens easily, I feel very hurt that I lost all of my charms, they meant a lot to me, since it was about me. I don't think I will ever purchase another Origami item again. I'm so disappointed with the craftsmanship. They should all be screwed on lockets.

Wish I could get reimbursed or have them replaced by the company, (for the charms).

Here is a picture of my charms.This is my email npena71@hotmail.com if by chance the company would care about me as there customer.

Review about: Origami Owl Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

If you ordered 5 days ago your designer can get this replaced and all charms. Contact your designer.

Origami Owl 1
Arizona, United States #871690

We are saddened to hear of your experience.We would like to do our best to make this right for you.

Please send a detailed message to our representatives at socialcare@origamiowl.com.We look forward to hearing from you.

Did you contact the designer who sold the locket to you. I haven't had that issue in the 2 years I've known of the company. I'm sorry you lost your charms were the all new..

PLEASE contact me at DreaminShootingStars@hotmail.com would like to try to help