Anaheim, California
1.3K views 3 comments
4.2

After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy.I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts.

I didn't receiver my email conformation but did see updates online when it was accepted and printed. Emailed socialcare@origamiowl.com and asked if they could email me the copy of my invoice as I didn't receive it and within 24 hours emailed the invoice and let me know what stage it was in. Anything that has an inscription takes 7-10 business days before shipping. Mine shipped in 9 business days AND got to me within 2 business days.

They are beautiful!So glad I took the chance and bought these, they will love them!

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

#1020921

I must confess that I still don't believe this 'Origami Owl' place is real.

The complaints are because of poor customer service! specially for the designers!!!

If you are in California too bad you over paid because you can get the exact same quality all coming from California for 1/2 price.

to Anonymous #977825

I received great custome service from my designer AND origami owl. I got a great deal on my items and couldn't be happier with what I received. (: