Origami Owl - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Anaheim, California
After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy.I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts.
I didn't receiver my email conformation but did see updates online when it was accepted and printed. Emailed email@example.com and asked if they could email me the copy of my invoice as I didn't receive it and within 24 hours emailed the invoice and let me know what stage it was in. Anything that has an inscription takes 7-10 business days before shipping. Mine shipped in 9 business days AND got to me within 2 business days.
They are beautiful!So glad I took the chance and bought these, they will love them!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "Okaymmo mu legend mall overview: 1. Always Good Reputation okaymmo.com has a good reputation among our customers. Many of them recommend friends to buy from us. You may know the..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I have purchased Lazy Boy furniture my entire life, About 15 months ago I replaced all my living room furniture an at a significant price. The quality of this furniture..."
- "I have already filed with the BBB once today....THIS IS A SUMMARY OF MY SECOND COMPLAINT!! THEY JUST KEEP MAGICALLY CHARGING AND THEN REFUSE KNOWLEDGE OF ME, MY CARD, OR..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Internet browser click to OneSmartPenny.com redirected to TheEasyLoanSite.com, then I clicked "Check out your credit report to ensure you know what your lenders will see, Get Your Free Updated Credit..."