1.7K views 8 comments

My chain and several charms have tarnished bad.I paid over 100.

dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this junk as a well made quality. I cannot contact the consultant as she is no where to be found.

I also made an expensive purchase so my mother her have her life on her neck as well. This one cost me quit a bit more but much newer waiting to see what happens.

Im hoing to continue to try contact the company because this is wrong.I will keep you all informed of yhe out come

Review about: Tarnished Chain.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Quality / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1262876

"Im hoing to continue to try contact the company"

Maybe try keeping your female wiles to yourself and just explain the issue...

Natalia
Mesa, Arizona, United States #1174364

helper
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #940690

All silver tarnishes and depending on your ph levels, the tarnish can be greater. Sparkle Sparkle on amazon.com will bring that chain back to new, if in fact it is a tarnishing issue. Wearing in water, perfumes, lotions and the likes can also tarnish a chain.

Helper
Huntersville, North Carolina, United States #915912

Have you been assisted by anyone at origami owl yet? How long ago was it that you purchase the chain question?

All you have to do is get a jewelry cleaning cloth and wipe the metal down. They only cost a few bucks online.

Origami Owl 1
Arizona, United States #870537

We are very sorry to hear of your experience.We would like to make things right for you.

Please send a detailed message to our representatives at socialcare@origamiowl.com.We look forward to resolving this issue for you.

to Origami Owl 1 #885874

Origami Owl 1 you are full of it. You will never resolve this issue. You are simply trying to troll this site to cover up the fact that over 200 complaints, with thousands of comments on these threads, exist, and you can't take them down like you do on your face book page.

to Anonymous #886138

Long time no see, Michelle!