Origami Owl - Tarnished!!!!

My chain and several charms have tarnished bad.I paid over 100.

dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this junk as a well made quality. I cannot contact the consultant as she is no where to be found.

I also made an expensive purchase so my mother her have her life on her neck as well. This one cost me quit a bit more but much newer waiting to see what happens.

Im hoing to continue to try contact the company because this is wrong.I will keep you all informed of yhe out come

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tarnished Chain
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #534093

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Origami Owl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 10 Yes 10 6 No 6
Had the same issue 18 Yes 18
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 17 #1174364 Mesa, Arizona

0 0 Reply

Feb 03, 2015 #940690 Phoenix, Arizona

All silver tarnishes and depending on your ph levels, the tarnish can be greater. Sparkle Sparkle on amazon.com will bring that chain back to new, if in fact it is a tarnishing issue. Wearing in water, perfumes, lotions and the likes can also tarnish a chain.

1 0 Reply

Dec 15, 2014 #915912 Huntersville, North Carolina

Have you been assisted by anyone at origami owl yet? How long ago was it that you purchase the chain question?

1 2 Reply

Sep 18, 2014 #872355

All you have to do is get a jewelry cleaning cloth and wipe the metal down. They only cost a few bucks online.

6 3 Reply
Origami Owl 1

Sep 15, 2014 #870537 Arizona, United States

We are very sorry to hear of your experience. We would like to make things right for you. Please send a detailed message to our representatives at socialcare@origamiowl.com. We look forward to resolving this issue for you.

5 0 Reply

Oct 17, 2014 #885874

Origami Owl 1 you are full of it. You will never resolve this issue. You are simply trying to troll this site to cover up the fact that over 200 complaints, with thousands of comments on these threads, exist, and you can't take them down like you do on your face book page.

6 5 Reply

Oct 17, 2014 #886138

Long time no see, Michelle!

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Origami Owl. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Origami Owl.
Filing a new complaint about