Origami Owl - Terrible Quality For the Price! (with pictures)
My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone from both my heart key dangle and my crystal pave heart dangle ended up falling out. Three of the charms started to tarnish and became a pinkish color. The crystal pave heart dangle tarnished, the silver angel wing dangle tarnished, and so did another (that I don't have pictures of because my niece wanted it). The small lipstick charm turned black on the color portion and I never touched it. As a matter of fact, the seller is the one who put it all together for me!
My husband was furious as he was the one who noticed the bracelet starting to go south. He said for just a couple hundred bucks more, he could've gotten me a Pandora bracelet that would have lasted longer. I can understand costume jewelry at costume prices! This stuff is way too expensive to be "disposable". I will never, ever, ever wear another piece of jewelry from these rip-off artists! You live and you learn. I too was told that I had the jewelry too long to do anything about it...aaand it took forever to be told something I cared not to hear.
**Take a look at the pictures below to get an idea of what happened to my jewelry after one week. You may notice that the pieces have many nicks on them and that is because after I found out I couldn't get my money back for the wretched thing, I continued to wear it without caring whether or not it hit anything (what for?) To be honest, I began taking it off and tossing it in the basket with keys upon coming home (piece of junk). This review has been written over a month into having the bracelet in my possession.**
Save your money and spend it on better quality jewelry that does not disappoint or embarrass you!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They claimed I won but easily started feeling as it was a scam. Claimed I won 100,000 in jewlery and 10,000 in cash. Just $50. After he realized I wasn't..."
- "VERY PLEASED!! My purchase was on time and exactly what I ordered!!!! I feel like I really got a lot for my money.. I can't think..."
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "Before getting started I'd like to point out the fact that this is the first negative review I have ever wrote - that's how upset I am. On January 16th I..."
- "OMG. I wished I had found these reviews before I had them build this hellhole room. Should have done better research. My roof also leaks very bad. They came out twice..."
- "I purchased a love seat made with a faux leather. I understood when I purchased this is would not wear as well as leather but after a few months one..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."