4.2

So anyone that came to this website hoping to get real reviews...run fast!

The name of the actual website should give you a clue that this is only a place for mad people to vent.... for every one of these 381 dissatisfied customers, there are 100 very satisfied customers! If you bought a $12 chain expecting it to last as long as the gold ones you bought at Zales, then YOU are the weakest link... c'mon people!!

I have been an independent designer for Origami Owl for five years, and yes, there have been a handful of mishaps with my customers' jewelry, they are few and far between.

Most of my clients can't wait for the next catalog to come out to see what new and exciting product they can get their hands on!!So again, if you want an educate opinion on Origami Owl custom jewelry, don't read reviews on a website called "pissedconsumer.com"!

This person wrote the review origami owl locket from Origami Owl. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Origami Owl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Origami Owl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

Cumby, Texas, United States #1269391

This site IS FOR ANGRY CUSTOMERS.IT IS NOT FOR GOOD REVIEWS!!!

THATS WHY ITS CALLED PISSED CONSUMER!!!! YOU ARE DISHONEST. THATS WHY YOU WORK FOR THEM. IF YOURE GOING TO DROP NUMBERS REGARDING HAPPY/SAD CUSTOMERS THEN USE STATISTICS,NOT NUMBERS YOU PULL OUT OF YOUR DISHONEST BRAIN.

YOURE *** STRAIGHT PEOPLE ARE ANGRY.

YOURE ROBBING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Rancho Mirage, California, United States #1104967

I am surprised to see the negative responses on OO. My mother bought my sister, sister in law, and me OO jewelry and we find it to be very special. I am not a "girl" and get compliments every time I wear my long chain and locket.

Golden, Colorado, United States #1103954

There are two reasons I would never purchase the product.1) It's jewelry for "girls", not women.

And 2) How inexpensive it is, speaks volumes about the quality. But hey, free country and all; and there is a demographic in the free market that supports it. Not much of an investment if you like the flexibility the product offers. Plus, I know there's a sisterhood with the distributors.

Your post is spot on.Best wishes.