I ordered a necklace and a bracelet from the "Origami Owl" company..the necklace showed up on time..but I was sent a email that the bracelet was cancelled..its all I got..they never informed me.."will I get another one at some point?" or would I like a refund?..or we will ship you out one soon as possible..NOTHING!..I have emailed them twice now..and nothing..they have my money..and I don't have the product..I thought maybe shopping online would be easier for shopping for Christmas..NOT AT ALL!!! its been a nightmare..ORIGAMI OWL? WHERES MY BRACELET?????

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Origami Owl. The most disappointing about origami owl necklace from Origami Owl was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Origami Owl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Origami Owl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

What website did you use? "Origami Owl Outlet" is not the same company. Also, check your bank statement for a credit.