3.7

I ordered online but my designer couldn't see that she was assigned to it.I called the customer service line and was on hold so long I had to hang up.

I finally reached someone at the very end of the day who gave me an email address that would be able to resolve the situation. I emailed that evening and immediately got a kick back that the email didn't exist in their company. I am on the phone this morning to try again.

I've been on hold now for 30 minutes.They have the worst customer service I've experienced in a very long time

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of origami owl necklace from Origami Owl. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Origami Owl to "make adjustments in order to better serve customers who call with questions".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. Author liked the most product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Origami Owl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

I have been on hold now for 55 minutes. Unacceptable. Better business bureau here I come.

On hold for 30 minutes? Oh honey you are just getting started lol this company is a joke!

I just saw your comment.I am an Origami Owl designer in MD.

I would gladly try to help you resolve your issue.

Sometimes there is a very long wait, but I can assure you they try very hard to make things right.Email me at jbingaman1962@comcast.net