I did purchase the black leather bracelet with charms.Not once, not twice, but three times the face has fallen off (and it screws on too), but luckily I was in a place to locate the charms that fell out.

I did talk with the sales rep who told me that that never happens...well I thought...well is it me?? It happened again today. I had just purchased a different face for my bracelet recently so I put it on my bracelet today. I will now walk around my house and watch to see if this face unwinds itself too.

I think this is pitiful. I will be purchasing these charms and lockets from my local craft store where they sell them cheaply and they seem to be a little bit better quality.

Such a disappointment.Spend a bunch of money to only lose them, just a bunch of garbage I think.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of origami owl bracelet. Origami Owl needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned origami owl bracelet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Origami Owl.

Had an Experience with Origami Owl?

Comments

They have very reputable Etsy Shops that sell at a much more reasonable price for the same or better quality.

Im not surprised ..I was a designer with the company thank god I made the decision to leave ..Save yourself the aggravation ..You can get lockets charms ect anywhere .......plenty of knock offs There are so many designers selling there inventory for cheap just to get rid of it No Reason to buy from the company anymore and why even buy from a failing company that only brags how great the company is .... Its Just a matter of time origami will be done ill

You have to endure the face is tightly screwed onto the base. If it's not right it will fall off.